- President: Jim Nyhan
- Vice–President: Robbie Ormond
- Honorary Secretary: Claire Buttimer
- Honorary Treasurer: John Glavin
- Assistant Secretary: Nicola Wilson
Other Club Roles
- Director of Rugby: Tadgh Hurley
- Child Welfare Officer: James Kiely
- First Aid Officer: Patrick McConnan
- Ticket Officer: Trevor Dineen
Ballincollig Rugby Club is located on the western side of Ballincollig at the entrance to Classes Lake just off the N22 Ballincollig Bypass. Google maps.
Our grounds at Tanner Park have 3 full-sized floodlit playing pitches.
Our dressing room complex has 6 dressing rooms, 4 shower blocks and a separate referee changing room and shower. There are also separate male and female toilet facilities
Clubhouse & Bar
Our clubhouse hosts a wide variety of events including birthday parties, BBQ’s, bridge nights, table quizzes and club nights.
Our fully equipped bar, function room and kitchen facilities can cater for up to 400 people and we would be happy to assist you in organising the event of your choice. Please contact our Bar Manager to discuss your requirements.