Ballincollig RFC has an exciting 10 year plan – to improve the playing facilities at the Club for all. We’re concentrating initially on solving the flooding and drainage issues on the back pitches, and installing floodlights on Pitch 1.
This will meet the growing demand for evening matches and training under lights. This will allow the club to train all season, ensuring the continued success of our club now, and into the future for new generations.Development Masterplan
In total, there will be 6 stages with a projected spend of €945,000 – with the first, and most important stage (drainage & lighting), happening in 2018/19. You can be a part of this!
- Phase 1 (2018/19). Redevelopment of Pitches 2 & 3; Floodlighting on Pitch 1 (COMMENCED)
- Phase 2. Floodlighting Pitches 2 & 3; Upgrade Ball Netting and Goalposts
- Phase 3. Upgrade Drainage on Pitch 1
- Phase 4. Install Pitch Fencing & Running Track around Pitches 2 & 3
- Phase 5. Upgrade Sand Training Area to 4G All-Weather Training Area
- Phase 6. Upgrade Car-park Area
Launch Day 22nd July 2018[ngg src=”galleries” ids=”2″ display=”basic_thumbnail” override_thumbnail_settings=”1″ thumbnail_crop=”0″ images_per_page=”100″]