Online Memberships / Registration
Welcome to the Ballincollig RFC Membership page. Your membership is appreciated and will help hugely in the development of the club for the greater good of our whole community. As a member you can participate in the many activities of the club as well as entering draws for provincial and international tickets. Adult members over 18 can also vote at AGM’s/EGM’s and can run for Officer and Committee positions.
- All players must be registered members to be covered by the IRFU Club Insurance (a Critical Injury policy), & must be registered members to receive text updates from coaches.
- All coaches must be fully registered members and Garda vetted – this ensures insurance cover under the IRFU Club Insurance Scheme, and accountability within the Club.
- Parents / Guardians registered with Underage memberships are non-playing and non-voting. One parent can upgrade to full membership during checkout at a discounted rate, entitling them to vote at AGM’s, IRFU Club Insurance cover etc.
- Family membership options also available.
- For new members – Ensure your child enjoys rugby with Ballincollig Rugby Club for a few weeks before committing to membership. Membership lists will be circulated to coaches from the first week of October.
- NO GUMSHIELD NO GAME! STUDDED BOOTS ALSO REQUIRED!
All club memberships are processed using our Online Club Membership system. Simply click the image below to access it.
When registering a member under 18 years of age we require the details of at least one parent or guardian on the membership system.
All playing members must be registered with the Club and the IRFU to ensure cover under the IRFU Compulsory Clubs Personal Accident Scheme. Details of this scheme and other optional insurance cover are available here.
If you have any queries please email email@example.com